Register for our Free Come Try Lacrosse Session.
We are looking forward to hosting your participant at our event. They will be shown the game of lacrosse through some basic skills and information provided by our volunteer coaches at this event.
Our volunteers will also be offering parents information and answering questions.
At this time the restrictions from AHS do not allow any spectators.
You will sign in your participant with the Beaumont Raiders representative at the Beaumont Sport and Recreation Field House.
Your session time was emailed to you for confirmation
All sessions are at the Beaumont Sport and Recreation Centre, 5001 Rue Eaglemont, Beaumont, AB T4X 0H9
Equipment required for this event:
- Helmet with a face cage ex: hockey helmet, must have cage
- Indoor Running shoes
- Lacrosse stick (if you do not have a stick, there will be some at the event to borrow)
- Hockey/ringette/lacrosse gloves (optional for this event but needed for actual lacrosse practice and games)
Due to AHS Covid restrictions we must follow specific rules for these events.
All participants must follow these rules:
- Please review the AHS pre-screening checklist before attending AHS COVID Screening Questions
- If you are sick please do not attend.
- If you are currently quarantined or awaiting test results, you may not attend.
- Only arrive up to 10 mins before your floor time begins.
- Check your participant in at the event desk (in front of the field)
- No spectators allowed.
** If for any reason you can not make your assigned spot, please email Events@BeaumontRaiders.com
We are limited to the number of participants at this time, so it is appreciated if you let us know.
6U = Birth year 2015, 2016
8U = Birth year 2013, 2014
10U = Birth year 2011, 2012
12U = Birth year 2009, 2010
14U = Birth year 2007, 2008
16U = Birth year 2005, 2006
Floor times (1hour Slots) are divided by the following age groups
10U and Up
April 3rd 8am to 10am
April 10th 6:30pm to 8:30pm
April 11th 6pm to 8pm